Welcome to the introductory episode of the Millennial Man Relationship Podcast!
In this episode we talk about:
- The change in relationships millennial men are dealing with that our fathers and grandfathers didn’t need to worry about.
- If its possible for one person to provide both dependability and predictability as well as novelty and excitement in a long term relationship.
- Why working on your communication strategies is the worst place to start when setting out to be a better husband or boyfriend.
- An introduction to the core of the show – Relationship Minimalism – a repeatable system of the simplest and most effective actions men can do to provide an environment of love, connection, and sexual passion in their relationship.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”